Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hello out there!

I am completely new to the blog world so please go easy on me (wimpers).  I met my wonderful soon to be hubby on the internet (which I will call J here) so I figure what better way to share our life than by the internet. Right?  We are currently trying to concieve and I know alot of you out there just said "what the hell"  in your heads. Since we are not married yet and that prob seems like the backwards way of doing things. Well first of all I have definately never been one to follow the rule book and second of all this decision came with a LONG list of reasons. Which I am sure I will go into detail in a future blog. I suffer from PCOS, super crazy and shitty panic attacks and a never ending bleeding heart addiction.  I was in school for my Rn when life went crazy and school had to be put on hold. I have my CNA and currently work in home care taking care of all sorts of lovely disturbed individuals that provide me with many stories I wish I was able to tell.  I suppose some of those stories I will share as long as no names are provided (hippa blah blah).  J and I just moved back to my home state of Minnesota from his home state of Alaska. We are staying in my parents basement, which I thought would be so awful I would grow tumors and die, however it has been quite lovely so far so here we sit prob untill summer. J is finishing up school for his paramedic liscense. This week he has been learning new restraints and holds for patients out of control or on drugs. Yay for him except for the fact that he thinks its ok to practice them on me! Those techniques are not only effective but hurt yall and I am planning on teaching all my friends! I also work insanely crazy hours usually 24-30 hour shifts and am allowed to sleep at night hours if my ALL my clients are ok and no mental episodes are going on. I work in homes with either 8 people or 4 on my lucky days. Even on my bad days I consider myself quite lucky to have finally met the love of my life and am excited to start working on a family together. Hmmm I also am a twitter addict find me there under @lilmeows.  I am pretty durn easy going and non judgemental (which could either be a pro or con? still waiting on that verdict) I am usually on a diet and it works for prob half of my day untill I give in and eat a lot of candy!  So yeh this completes the first edition of my brand new virgin blog. Till next time that is unless I get really bored with this and decide I need a new hobby. My crazy 8ball says outlook good I stick with it so you may just be stuck with me.

1 comment: