Tuesday, November 2, 2010

quickie

I figured I better do something to take my mind off of the election status since I am about ready to cry already. bu bye health care.  I am starting to get antsy and just want the days to hurry up so I can get to my next cycle and see if this time I can actually get a good strong ovulation. Come on eggies get to work!!  I am not even sure if I will get a natural period or not so I have to wait till mid November to see and if not than I get to take prevera again and force one.  All the meds make me beyond hormonal and crazy as hell! Soooo advance notice in case I randomly start throwing things.

  I am not sure what it is about blogging haha but it puts me to sleep so I guess this will just be a quickie update. I will prob write a book of a blog on Thursday when I am free from work. Till than stay safe everyone and baby dust to all needing it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment